At Episcopal Retirement Services (ERS), you can enjoy what you do and be proud of your work every day. Join an organization voted a Top Work Place in Cincinnati for the past nine years!
ERS has a unique role for an STNA nursing assistant to work as a Versatile Worker to provide both caregiving and homemaking services to meet the needs and desires of all household residents. This includes providing for the daily personal, physical, environmental, psycho-social and spiritual needs, activities of daily living and comfort of our residents.
We are seeking STNA candidates who have the desire to make meaningful contributions to lives of our residents in a small person-centered cottage environment where the residents live life on their terms. If you are interested in this unique role, this setting may be the place where you belong!
We offer competitive pay, great benefits and a culture where employees are truly valued! By joining our team, you will enjoy a work schedule that encourages work life balance. Our employees also enjoy evening / weekend premiums, a convenient location that is on many bus routes, free parking, reduced meal costs, access to onsite fitness center/pool at no cost to the employee and tuition reimbursement! Most of all, our employees love ERS because they are part of a friendly team that plays an important role caring for others. You will make a positive difference in the lives of our residents!
• Provides for all the residents personal care needs in a helpful, person-centered and timely manner.
• Assists residents in carrying out their restorative programs.
• Ensures that all resident-related information is documented in our computerized medical records system.
• Completes homemaking tasks within the household which include housekeeping and cooking.
• Transports and/or organizes transportation for residents to and from doctor’s appointments, activities or as otherwise needed.
• Ohio State Tested Nursing Assistant STNA certification; at least one year experience preferred
• Valid driver’s license with current insurance coverage preferred
• Must possess leadership ability and be willing to work harmoniously with other personnel and families as well as be willing to communicate with residents based at whatever behavior or acuity level they are currently functioning
• Must have the ability to read, write and communicate effectively with residents, families and other staff members
• Must have the ability to maintain an attendance record which falls within the guidelines of the company’s and household’s attendance policy
ERS is committed to providing equal opportunity for employment and advancement to all team members and potential team members. There will be no discrimination in employment practices because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability (except where reasonable accommodation would not enable the disabled person to adequately perform the essential functions of the position) , military status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.