At Episcopal Retirement Services, you can enjoy what you do and be proud of your work every day. Join an organization voted a top place to work in Cincinnati for the past eight years!
We are currently seeking candidates for a Dish Room Attendant position at our Marjorie P. Lee Community to work with our Dining Services team. This individual is responsible for ensuring that the dishes and supplies needed to provide our residents and their guests with an outstanding dining experience are clean, stored, and ready for service. The qualified candidate for this role should be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision. Dish room experience a plus, but we are will to train the right candidate for the position.
• Ensures that dishes, cooking utensils, and other items from the kitchen and dining area are cleaned, stored in the appropriate locations, and ready to be utilized when needed.
• Assists in cleaning various areas of the kitchen and dining room.
• Assists with other responsibilities as requested by the Dining Services Director.
• Must be able to read, write and communicate effectively in the English language.
• Must be able to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
• Must be a minimum of 16 years of age.
• Dishroom experience helpful but will train.
• Must be able to bend, stoop, lift (up to 50 lbs) on a regular basis.
• Must be able to maintain regular attendance.