Join us! We would love to meet you!
Stop in and see what is new at ECH!
Open on-site interviews each Tuesday in February from 1 to 4 p.m.
Episcopal Church Home
7504 Westport Road
Louisville, KY 40222
For additional information or questions about job opportunities at ECH,
please email us directly at ECHEmployment@echky.org or call 502-736-8051
At Episcopal Retirement Services (ERS), you can enjoy what you do and be proud of your work every day. Join an organization voted a Top Work Place in Cincinnati for the past eight years!
Our CNAs enjoy a flexible work schedule that encourages work life balance. Our employees also enjoy evening / weekend premiums, a convenient location that is on many bus routes, free parking, reduced meal costs, and access to our fitness equipment at no cost. Most of all our employees love ECH because they are part of a friendly team that plays an important role caring for others. You will make a positive difference in the lives of our residents!
For more than 135 years, the Episcopal Church Home has served the Louisville community and its older adults with pride. Over the years, ECH has earned a reputation in senior living for the highest quality care and service delivered by caring and compassionate professionals. ECH Retirement Community sits on a 22 acre campus on Westport Road in Louisville and includes the Dudley Square Patio Homes, personal care and skilled nursing rooms, and the Memory Care Center of Excellence, and St. Luke's Chapel. ECH also provides short-term rehabilitation therapy, as well as family and community support groups and services.
The Episcopal Church Home community is the perfect choice for retirement living in Louisville that offers residents elegant surroundings, friendly and helpful staff, a stimulating environment, and a continuum of care to meet all lifestyle and care needs for older adults.
• Learns and performs basic therapy procedures.
• Teaches the resident about their specific restorative program and assists the resident in carrying out their program, which may include but is not limited to, ambulation, transfers, ADL’s, ROM, splints and dining. Maintains the resident’s dignity while providing services.
• Reads, understands, implements and evaluates the resident’s Restorative Plan of Care. Records delivery of services on a daily basis.
• Attends to the personal care needs of residents.
• Maintains a clean, safe and inviting living environment for residents by keeping rooms, dining areas, halls and other common areas free of clutter, soiled items, debris and odor.
• Adjusts schedules as needed to permit residents to attend activities and/or religious services.
• Documents resident-related information in computerized medical records system.
•Kentucky State Registered Nursing Assistant (SRNA) certification or Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification required.
•Must have experience caring for residents with dementia
•Must have the ability, with or without reasonable accommodation to lift, push, pull or move 50 lbs on a regular basis and 100 lbs occasionally.
•Must have the ability to relate to and care for older adults
•Must be willing to work harmoniously with other personnel as well as be willing to handle residents based at whatever behavior or acuity level they are currently functioning.
•Must have the ability to read, write, and communicate effectively in the English language.